Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Guest Room: Part 3 (The Ugly Truth)

I am ashamed. Ashamed that our guest room/office currently looks like this:

While the nursery is coming along nicely, this room is the bane of my existence.


We sold our desk on craigslist right before Christmas. We found a smaller desk through Target that cost the exact amount we sold our other desk for. But Target keeps emailing me that there has been a delay in the order with no further information about when we might get it. Will we have it in time for the baby shower my mother is hosting for me at my house? Will we have it before the baby comes? Will we have it before she goes to college? Will we live in limbo for eternity? I am waiting to do any further organizing in this room until we get it, and it's driving me batty.


I am not good with mess and chaos, but for now this room has become a dumping grounds.

There, I have advertised my shame to the universe. May God and Target repay me with my new desk!

No comments:

Post a Comment