Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nursery Mood Board

5 months pregnant as of a few days ago, and I've finally pieced together my nursery mood board and started to purchase things for the nursery. Right now the office is looking half work space, half baby's room. I'm excited about what I came up with because I knew I didn't want to repaint, and I wanted something bright and not super girly.
The wall color is Sherwin Williams Clary Sage.

The crib is from Babies R Us.

The crib sheet is from Land of Nod, and I also want to get the matching changing pad cover for a changing pad on top of the dresser. I'm foregoing a bedding set because I find most of them to be too cutesy.

The chair is one we already have in the office (I no longer see it on the website) from Bassett.

The dresser has already been purchased & painted from local store that sells unfinished wood furniture, but is similar to the Hemnes dresser from Ikea.

The side table is also something we already own from Target. Ours is black and currently residing in the guest room that I'll be painting white.

The bookcase pictured is by KidKraft, but I purchased a similar one from the Christmas Tree Shops (possibly my favorite bargain store) for $30!

Pillows are from Target.

The artwork is from 2 Etsy sellers and Art.com.

The paper lanterns - in lieu of a mobile - are from Luna Bazaar.

I can't wait to really start pulling this all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment