Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Into

It's my birthday today so in honor of me, I want to start a little feature here of things I am digging right at this moment. I think it will be fun to see how trends and my own personal preferences change over time (or how much they stay the same). A little bit like Oprah's favorite things, but without all the free shit.

Here's what's floating my boat right now:
Big Brother (I am not proud of this), The Hunger Games series, wrist tattoos (thinking of getting one), hearing Mia's laugh, Pinterest.com (duh), double stuft Oreos, "Look at me Now," - Chris Brown, Eggplant (the vegetable), Chobani yogurt, buying Mia clothes (I can't stop!), Amy's frozen meals, XXX Vitamin Water, Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea shower gel (one of my favorite scents ever), cooler temperatures, my Kindle, Sabra hummus

No comments:

Post a Comment