Monday, June 21, 2010

Testing

Is this thing on?

Months or years from now, what will I want to go back and re-read as my first post ever on a new blog? What will I hope it says about me?

I'm a twenty-something married girl, raised and still residing in upstate New York. I'm college educated in interior design, though it is not the booming business around these parts as I had hoped when I graduated. I've cycled through a few degree-related jobs, and now the well has run dry.


For the past two years I've put my heart and soul into a 1300 square foot ranch house in a little suburb, that my husband and I bought right after our wedding. This house is one of the few things I can write about with much authority.


Photo circa winter, 2008

I'm not really sure what I want this blog to BE. Personal? DIY? Design-oriented?

I'm not really sure about a lot.

I love my cats, my family and the ocean. I hate talking on the phone and can't stand clutter. I am perpetually 5 minutes early. I fancy myself a bit of a domestic goddess and love food.

The rest I'll figure out as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment